You can use Adobe CreatePDF Desktop Printer on Windows system to print PageMaker files in PageMaker.
To install Adobe CreatePDF Desktop Printer:
- Log into https://createpdf.acrobat.com/signin.html with your Adobe ID and password
- Select “Convert to PDF” tool from right pane
- Click “Download CreatePDF Desktop Tool” link
- Click “Download Installer” button
- Click “AdobeCreatePDFDesktopPrinterSetup.exe” file
- During the installation , you need to enter your Adobe ID and password
NOTE: If your system is Windows 7 SP1 you may need to install a hotfix to update inetpp.dll file:
Please make sure Adobe postscript driver is insalled on your system as well.
How to Install PS printer:
1. Open Start menu > Devices and Printer ( or from control panel) and select "Add a printer"
2. Select "Add a local printer"
3. Select "Use an existing port: LPT1: (Printer port)
4. Select any company and any PS printer with Adobe PS printer driver (not clone) such as Xerox and Xerox Phasor 6120PS